Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lonely Valentines

Last week was valentines day.I went to louis cafe,located at argryll road and worked as a part-time waiter.My friends hocksheng,junfong and jason joined me as well,thanks to them.The couple dinner costs RM99.00+.Its consider cheap if compare with others.I heard that 20 over couples has reserved.So,we will be very busy.=) After that,we were order by the boss to take photograph.It's quite fun!Just felt jealous.JEALOUS and JEALOUS.Here are the photos:some i dont post up because it is too blur.=D



THE LOGO:





THE MENU:





US.HS,JF AND JASON HAVEN'T COME YET P/S YA.









THE FIVE COURSES:
i)CLASSIC 60 PRAWN COCKTAIL
ii)SEASONAL CREME OF PUMPKIN
iii)ICE LEMON SORBET
iv)CHOICES OF MAIN COURSE
SCOTTISH SALMON SLAB
or AUSTRALIAN BEEF TENDERLOIN
vi)I LOVE U











WHICH IS THE MOST MATCH COUPLE?
COMMENT!!!!!XD



NO.1





NO.2




NO.3

NO.4



NO.5
NO.6
NO.7

NO.8

NO.9


NO.10

NO.11


NO.12


NO.13


NO.14



NO.15

NO.16

NO.17

NO.18


NO.19



THE ROSE.WHO SHOULD I GIVE TO??.HAHA





No comments:

Post a Comment